GIST: “We’re Not Lazy”, Nigerian Youths Reply President Buhari SEE FULL GIST HERE >>>

NEWS FLAKES NG gathers that President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria has come under fire after his purported recent statement claiming “All Nigerian Youths Are Lazy”.

Meanwhile, the Presidency has explained that President Buhari was referring to some, and not all the young people in the country.

However, many of the reactions have been critical of the President’s comments, some of whom accused him of describing the youths as lazy and being humourous with national pride.

See some twitter reactions below:

The Lady Painter
@LadyPainterNG
I am Nigerian. I paint homes and offices for a living. @MBuhari I am not lazy, we are not lazy
#LazyNigerianYouths pic.twitter.com/OE9Q
8:58 AM – Apr 19, 2018 · Victoria Island, Nig
4,769 3,552 people are talking about
P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S

@OneBabeLikeThat
I’m a teacher in 3 different places. I also sell I don’t do anything illegal. I work round the cl
I am a Nigerian youth.
I am a superwoman. Iam not lazy. #LazyNigerianYouths. 7:37 AM – Apr 19, 2018

2,999 1,934 people are talking about this.

Adegbesan Olusile
@d_4_dotun
@Gidi_Traffic I am a 2nd class upper graduate of chemistry science from university of lagos, I am now a shoe maker cos I couldn’t get a job, I am not lazy, I am not lazy I am not lazy #LazyNigerianYouths
10:22 AM – Apr 19, 2018
623 498 people are talking about this

Prosper Otemuyiwa
@unicodeveloper
Let me talk about youths in the Nigerian tech industry. This is my domain.
These men & women work really hard. Blood sweat make up a great chunk of their daily di to make the most difficult things happen. THREAD!!! #LazyNigerianYouths
10:16 AM – Apr 19, 2018
967 952 people are talking about this

Adeeko Kehinde T
@Adeekehinde
I’m a graduate of Food Science and Technol with National Diploma and Higher National Diploma. As @MBuhari came on board in 2015, I graduated. Since Buhari couldn’t provide me a job, I started my tailoring business

@KAN_Royale , guess it qualifies me as a
#LazyNigerianYouths pic.twitter.com/lQmS0BJuny
10:11 AM – Apr 19, 2018
350 374 people are talking about this

Mr. Jack Robinson
@jackdre02
Meet Kate Ogechukwu, a Second Class Uppe graduate of History and International Relation from Ebonyi state university, decided to go in charcoal selling to make ends meet, due to l of Jobs.. #LazyNigerianYouths
7:51 AM – Apr 19, 2018
2,518 2,530 people are talking about  this

KinG NomSo
@ani_nomso
God bless every Nigerian Youth that is strugg to make ends meet. We will prosper
#LazyNigerianYouths
8:43 AM – Apr 19, 2018
1,570 1,311 people are talking about this.

HireAGrafixDesigner
@BosspalEugene
I’m a graduate of chemical engineering, currently doing my NYSC, a freelance graphic designer (an art I learned in my 3rd year in uniben), and pursuing a UK HSE certification.
#LazyNigerianYouths
7:40 AM – Apr 19, 2018
300 232 people are talking about this

Uncle Sola
@solaadio
#LazyNigerianYouths One of my female followers in her mid-20s told me she is a carpenter. She manufactures and delivers furniture to homes and offices. She has her own workshop with employees.
10:52 AM – Apr 19, 2018
163 154 people are talking about this

The Àdùké
@Dammielawlar
I hold a masters degree in geography but I se amala and co for a living just because……
#LazyNigerianYouths #LazyNigerianYouths
@idiarokitchen
8:10 AM – Apr 19, 2018 · Ibadan, Nigeria
1,193 1,030 people are talking about this.

Arinze Stanley
@Harinzeyart
I work 8 Hours in the day only to come back t my art studio and work for another 5 hours i the night. I am a Nigerian youth and I am not Lazy. #LazyNigerianYouths @MBuhari
10:51 AM – Apr 19, 2018
593 451 people are talking about this

Moonlight
@kinglucia_
Nigerian youths are willing to do jobs that the actually hate just to make ends meet. Nigeria youths adapt to EVERY situation to survive. Nigerian youths are not Lazy!
#LazyNigerianYouths
8:10 AM – Apr 19, 2018 · Federal Capital Ter Nigeria
1,242 1,325 people are talking about this.

KinG NomSo
@ani_nomso
Most Nigerian Youths are either Underpayed, being owed salaries
Own businesses despite the harsh economy
Are trying to leave well & get Molested by SARS #LazyNigerianYouths
8:25 AM – Apr 19, 2018
1,014 1,226 people are talking a

AdeShola
@Adeshola_Konka
Suffer to Get admission, Suffer NOT to SLEE with all the LECTURERS of YOUR GENERATIO befr I graduate, then SUFFER to TRY NOT SLEEP WITH PEOPLE FOR JOBS TOO! And country can’t do NOTHING about it ! I am Violated in all Angles #LazyNigerianYouths
9:31 AM – Apr 19, 2018
154 109 people are talking about this

Dotuncoolfm
@iamDo2dtun
I am kuku not doing anything
#LazyNigerianYouths pic.twitter.com/Qfj0beIINu
11:59 AM – Apr 19, 2018
764 344 people are talking about this

jessica clark
@clarksimi
#LazyNigerianYouths
Bsc in mass communication
A social Media manager
Customer Care Officer
A business woman. I don’t make up to 100k monthly!
It is not easy but we are strong youth.
9:14 AM – Apr 19, 2018