Lecturer

Sex-For-Marks: Ex-OAU Lecturer Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment [READ MORE]

  A Federal High Court, sitting in Osogbo on Monday sentenced former Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, to two years imprisonment for demanding s3x to pass her student, Monica Osagie. NEWS FLAKES NG gathers that during previous proceedings, the convict had pleaded not guilty to the charge of s3xual harassment preferred against him by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, (ICPC). Akindele had been docked before Justice Maureen Onyetenu on a 4-count charge bothering on s3xual harassment. According to the charges, the convict “corruptly asked for s3xual benefits for himself from Monica Osagie for a favour that would be thereafter sworn to her by [Read]

ASUU Strike: Lecturer Disguises As Spiderman To Attend To Students [SEE PHOTOS]

    A lecturer at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State, yesterday, transformed into a Spider-Man in order to rescue his masters students from the jaws of the ongoing ASUU strike. NEWS FLAKES NG gathered that the lecturer, who is a strong member of ASUU, had to undergo the transformation so as not to contravene the union’s directive which requires lecturers to stay away from academic work. In his capacity as a Spider-Man and not an ASUU member, he was able to attend to the students who wanted to have a final discussion with him ahead of their project defence. It was gathered that some non-teaching staff present [Read]

65-year-old lecturer burnt to death in Ondo

  A senior lecturer at the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa local government area of Ondo State, Prof. Adegboyega Obadofin has been reportedly burnt to death. The remains of the 65 years old Professor was found on Tuesday morning by his neighbours, at his Ayeka residence in Okitipupa area of the state. A source which spoke in anonymity said no one could ascertain the real cause of the fire disaster. “This is mysterious because there was no power supply to the house or his power generating set on when the incident occurred. “So, no one could state the cause of the fire incident and we at [Read]