The Management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye has announced the dates and guidelines for the 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Exercise .
According to the official statement, the screening exercise will hold (online) from Tuesday, 12th to Saturday 16th January, 2021 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm daily.
NEWS FLAKES NG reports that the management also advised all duly registered candidates for admission into the university to note the following basic guidelines/requirements for the screening exercise and adhere strictly to them.
1. Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone 7/8/8.1/10)
2. External webcam (if Laptop/ Desktop does not have an in- built webcam)
3. Internet access must be available and uninterrupted for at least an hour during the screening exercise.
4. Un-install the (previous) Sabosi software used for the Mock Screening Exercise.
5. Visit https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng to download the pass and screening software for the Main Screening from the link attached with your screening pass. Please note that the link to download screening browser is dedicated to candidates individually.
6. Extract the downloaded file to install the Screening software.
7. Ensure you are ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light/illumination without any interference from any anyone, object or device.
8.Enter your login details by providing your username and password in the screening browser.
9.Please make sure you don’t login EARLIER than the time ALLOCATED to you on the SCREENING PASS i.e., if your time is 8:00 am, login at exactly 8:05am and not before.
10. Proceed with the Screening
11. Please take note that the system will monitor your activities and once the system detects any form of malpractices during the screening, the system will give you WARNING six times and thereafter, AUTOMATICALLY submit for you.
12.If you have any issue/problem kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/ telegram messages only).
13.Candidates are strongly advised to please adhere to the above stated guidelines to ensure a hitch free Exercise.
▶️ What's Your Opinion About This Latest Development? Please, FEEL FREE to Share Your Thoughts With Us In The Comments Section Below!!
PLS HELP SHARE OUR UPDATES AFTER READING...
To Support Us with CASH & Other DONATIONS, Advertise or Publish a Story/Article on NEWS FLAKES NG: Kindly Contact Us via email@example.com,,,, Call or Whatsapp: 07039688614, 08096304429